Most of the dust released during discharge is produced when the cereal falls into the tank, pushing the air that was held in it. It sweeps the dust located in the tank and expelling the air towards the exterior and producing a considerable amount of pollution that contaminates the environment. The system is designed by using the same cereal as a filter in such a way that it does not let dust out. This is achieved by means of sensors strategically located that detect the presence of cereal and open the gate where the cereal is, keeping the other gates closed, thus letting the air be released only through the space between the seeds.
El sistema está diseñado para que no deje escapar el polvo usando el mismo cereal como filtro. Esto lo logra gracias a sensores estratégicamente colocados que detectan la presencia de cereal y realizan una apertura de la compuerta que contenga cereal, las demás permanecen cerradas, dando así el único lugar de salida del aire por el espacio intergranario.
Main characteristics and advantages
• Innovative guillotine closing system independent one from the others, which allows for a flow control according to the installed capacity.
• Reduced amounts of energy is used.
• Reduced maintenance requirements needed.
• This innovative gate-design reduces 90% of dust production when unloading cereals.
• The equipment is completely automated by means of a Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) that coordinates the drives.